Book Hotel Zelos Now!
Hotel Zelos San Francisco (formerly the Hotel Palomar) resides in the historic Pacific Building, which opened in 1907. The Pacific Building was originally built as office space, however, the 5th to 9th floors became the Hotel Palomar in 1999. Due to the original layout, our guestrooms are larger than the average hotel room in San Francisco.
This architectural gem sits at the intersection of 4th and Market in the SOMA District. The lower floors are faced with red tile and the upper floors are green tile with white trim, which the architect, Charles Whittlesey, compared to a beautiful lady dressed in a stylish outfit.
- AAA Four Diamond Service
- Convenient access to BART (Powell Street is just around the corner)
- Ideal location at 4th & Market
- Dirty Habit Restaurant
- Complimentary WiFi up to 3 devices
- Complimentary morning newspaper (in lobby or delivered to room by request)
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service in the lobby
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
|Onsite valet parking is $55+/day
||Rates subject to change
- Honor bar featuring gourmet and organic treats
- Luxury bath amenities by ROIL and Natura Bisse and two plush bathrobes
- An extensive mini-bar offering BTL SVC pre-made cocktails available for purchase.
- Sumptuous down comforters and pillows (hypo-allergenic pillows available)
- Comfortable desk with highly-functional workspace
- Pet-friendly services and amenities
- Amenities of home including iron and ironing board, hairdryer and make-up mirrors
- TV with on-demand movies and music
- In room, laptop sized safe
- Check-in is 3 p.m.; check-out is 12 noon
|Rollaway beds are $30+/night
||Based upon availability